|My Family Kitchen|
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
Basic Cheesecake Recipe
Cheesecake Factory's Basic Cheesecake
1 1/2 lbs cream cheese
1. Crust: Mix all nuts and vanilla wafer crumbs with melted butter and press into a 9 inch buttered springform pan, trying to line the sides as much as possible about 1 1/2" up the sides of the pan, set aside.
2. Cheesecake: All above ingredients should be at room temperature before your begin.
3. Start by beating the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
4. Keep the mixer on a low setting throughout the beating and mixing process.
5. Add the sugar a little at a time and continue beating until creamy.
6. Add one egg at a time and beat after each egg.
7. When eggs have been mixed into the cream cheese add flour, vanilla and lemon juice, mix well.
8. Add the sour cream last and beat well.
9. Pour cheese filling into the spring pan.
10. Place on the top rack in the middle of a 325 degrees preheated oven for one hour and 15 minutes.
11. When time is up, prop open oven door and leave in oven for one hour.
12. After one hour, remove from oven.
13. Let cool completely before placing in the fridge. The cheesecake should stand in the fridge at least overnight before serving.
Free Online Recipes | Martini Recipes | Recipe Collections | Cooking Tips | Resources | Holiday Cooking | About Us | Recipe of the Week | Site map | Link exchange request | Italian Recipes | Guest Articles | News | Gifts and Services | Classic Vintage Recipes | Wedding and Shower Favors | Practical Jokes and Gag Gifts | Radio Flyer Store| Beer Recipes | Beer Kits |Big Family Recipes | Entertaining Recipes | CigArrest | Cooking Products | CafeMom | MediFast Meal Replacement Plan |Cooking Videos | As Seen on TV Store | Resume | Parenting Forum